Who are we?
We are a group of maplers from the guild: Kfrenz4eva. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Our levels
OrangeCha lvl 85
l1t30fj0y lvl 80
IvanEe85 lvl 78
WindFlame lvl 52
Snowyhis lvl 53
wint3rflare lvl 49
Sephrika lvl 43
o0saikyo0o lvl 2x
Kfrenz4eva lvl 15
Kfrenz lvl 15

MS Stimulator


Leave your messages here~

Can you kill ?
Pig lvl 7
Ribbon Pig lvl 10
Green Mushroom lvl 15
Jr Necki lvl 21
Jr Wraith lvl 35
Lupin lvl 37
Iron Hog lvl 42
Tortie lvl 46
Wraith lvl 48
Croco lvl 52
Lunar Pixie lvl 52
Malady lvl 55
Dark Stone Gollem lvl 58
Red Drake lvl 60
Werewolf lvl 75
Yeti and Pepe lvl 78
Jr Barlog lvl 80
Crimson Barlog lvl 100

Wham. Tell me if you can kill them.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

#8. Look what I found thread.

For fun..

5 weighted earrings within say 3 hours ?! Hahaha .. Had one whole stretch of map .. And met a new friend .. :D




Another thing, I am now using Royston's wireless .. Yeah ~ Super fast !! Not that I wanna use, but I cant connect to my brother's !!

The Gal who thinketh has finished writing down the troubles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back

My Diary

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?